WE ARE GOING VIRTUAL!
This Fall, DC Bike Ride is offering a new cycling experience to keep everyone active during social distancing. We invite you to explore local routes, connect with other riders virtually, and reach goals for a chance to win Prize Packs with awesome bike gear and swag.
The DC Virtual Ride is powered by Ride Spot, and presented by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and Events DC.
THE DCVR EXPERIENCE
- Sign up for the DC Virtual Ride experience.
- We send you a cool Virtual Rider Kit.
- Download the Ride Spot app for FREE to join the DCVR Event.
- Access the Official Event Guide for additional resources.
- Ride between November 1 and 21 to achieve goals.
- Complete goals to unlock a virtual prize.
The DCVR experience has two main goals: Bike 10+ times or 100+ miles in 21 days
We will reward...
- All registrants who achieve either goal with a virtual prize.
- The rider with the most miles and the one with the most rides of 3+ miles with a Premium Prize Pack.
- Three participants who achieve 10+ rides with a DCVR Prize Pack (cyclists will be randomly selected).
- Three participants who achieve 100+ miles with a DCVR Prize Pack (cyclists will be randomly selected).
Note: Although the DCVR Challenge on Ride Spot is open to all users, only those who sign up for the experience in this page will receive a participant kit, have access to additional resources, and be eligible for prizes.